Leading career guidance, mentoring and management company JarusHub and its…
Before the tournament started, Nigeria vs Argentina was already a big game with the 2 teams serving a 5-goal thriller in Brazil in 2014.
Now that both teams need a win to have any chance of qualifying, the stakes are even higher.
We were looking for some information about the game and decided to search on the Google app. It brought out a few stats and facts like time, venue and current Group D standings.
It also gave what it calls “win probability”. It gives Nigeria a 14% chance of winning the match and gives Argentina, 64%. For a draw, it places the chance of it happening at 22%.
In simple terms, Google app thinks Argentina has an almost 4x greater chance of winning than Nigeria.
Nigerian fans will be hoping Google is wrong this time and reality differs from the prediction or forecast.
Go for Victory Super Eagles!